Help us spread the word!

Friday 29 November 2013

So I missed my flight to Melbourne... and some kool styles to get us through summer

Hi guys, This should be an interesting post, as I just made my way back home from the airport. I did have a good trip traveling from home to the airport and back from the airport (to home). Well, if you don't count the fact that we missed our flight, then it was an awesome trip.

Well, here is the story! It's gonna be a long one, so grab yourself a cuppa, sit back and relax ( Well, it's not that long, so a can of diet coke will do)

 Drum rolls please! So my hubby and I were supposed to flight down to Melbourne for my darling cousin's birthday. I bought the ticket on sale several months beforehand, so we were really excited. I mean I loooove Melbourne, I love people from Melbourne, they are like the most friendly bunch of people I know ( Though Sydney still rules). Our flight is at 2: 15 pm, so we thought we had plenty of time before the flight. And being really ignorant because we live 20 min train ride from the city to the airport, we took our time. Like literally taking our time. at 12 pm, my hubby was still at home playing on computer game, and I was putting on make up (On the plus side, I looked really pretty =), and he had achieved a level up). And as we were being ignorant level 2, we stopped at a newly opened hot dog stand, grabbed ourselves 2 delicious dogs, a box full of fries, and an Easyway Green Apple Green Tea. I honestly thought we still had a lot of time left, forgetting the fact that boarding a plane is NOT like catching the train. You still have to check in 30 mins early. GODDAMIT!

So, here we were, at the airport, not being able to catch our plane, because we ate too much. (sign, when will we learn). The next flight would be late at night and to a far away airport (1hour drive) (Melbourne has 2 airports for those who don't live in Australia). I can't make my cousin drive 1 hour back and forth just to pick us up. It is ( at this point of writing) her birthday after all. So, I guess I will see your lovely faces at NYE <3

Moral of the story is: If you were to catch a plane, don't eat to much before or you 'll risk missing it. True Story!

By the way, now hubby is off to soccer, I have sometimes to kill before catching up with a few friends over dinner ( It's like the universe wants us to stay in Sydney this weekends or something, our group always planned on dinner, but not all of us were free at the same time, and now I thought I couldn't make it because we had to fly to Melbourne, we actually can make it).

Enough with the ramblings, I have something really pretty to show you guys. Beautiful blogger Kimbly of Style Me Yesterday styled up an awesome feast of pretty pink shades.  I love her hair, her tan, her legs, her heels, her everything. She is so so so pretty in our Rock my boat shift dress in Pink ($37 include Free Shipping). This dress is actually one of my personal favorites along with this awesome The Night Wide Leg Pants ($39 include Free Shipping) and this In dream maxi skirt overalls ($48 include Free Shipping).

Is she not super beautiful? "Swoon" 
Did I mention this beautiful dress comes in a light caramel and black stripes as well? 
Sooo kool, right? 
This image of Olivia Palermo tote inspires me!
1/ Wide leg pants totally rock and if you team it with the right top and accessories, they can do your style wonder. And they are so comfy in. Imagine wearing pants with the flow of a skirt, minus the discomfort of worrying about flashing your underwear. SCORE!
2/ The neutral colored wide leg pants are a classic stable in your wardrobe and you can never go wrong with a black or nube pairs. 
Here is KOOGAL's take on the trend. I looove it! 
3/ With a face like that, Olivia can pull of can outfits!True Story!
I absoluetly love the pretty color of the Shocker Chiffon Top ($37 include Free Shipping). This top as styled by the lovely Kimberley was a total success for us, so we are brinnging more kool colors like this cute aqua or black one. Yay!

And god forbid! The fabric is soo kool! Imagine wearing nothing but a satin sheet, it feels that kool (except for the fact that this top is as appropriate to wear to work and out, wearing a sheet of satin to work would be no no=)
Anyways, I won't be goin on about how much I love the skirt, as I blogged about it before. But seriously gals and guys, the skirt is tote kool!
Like this kool!




I will be updating KOOGAL with much much more kool stuff, don't miss out girls! Join our KOOL club on Facebook and Instagram 
Lots of love and peace! 
By the way, anyone knows where I can shop for Rosie's legs? Summer is coming to Australia, and I'm desperate!
Tram =)


No comments:

Post a Comment